Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trade Card Tuesday

Each month, I attend a unit meeting where we have the opportunity to trade samples of our work. The theme for the January trade was "NEW Product... using products from the Sell-a-bration! or the new Occasions Mini catalogs." I love the new Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack from the Occasions Mini. And since I don't often work with shades of orange (except for Halloween), I thought I should challenge myself to play with Pumpkin Pie card stock.

Here is a sample of my trade:

The January meeting included a stampin' project. (I love these!!!) Here is the box that I made:

In my next post, I will show you how this box became the inspiration for my trade for a card swap that I joined through Stampin' Connection (a wonderful site for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators where we can connect with other people who share the same passion for creating).

Until then, what will you create next?

1 comment:

  1. I love the flower card/box! I love the 3 dimensions of it! In fact I just did a shirt with it- I guess I should post it! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete